NEOSAN Womens Beach Cover Up


Size was perfect and it looks nice enough to wear to dinner!

The first thing that drew me to this beach cover up from Neosan was the beautiful colors and pattern! The colors are absolutely beautiful and the pattern perfection! I wasn't sure how it would fit or how it would look on but I was pleasantly surprised that the size was perfect. It flows beautifully when wearing it and with the drawstring around the bust area, you can get the perfect fit and have a cute accent bow. The chiffon is so soft and yet doesn't cling to your body. The entire cover up feels wonderful on and can go from the beach to the dining table without having to change.
I am 5'7" and the cover-up came just above my knees making a perfect length dress for dining after a day in the sun. I love the way it looks on and could see no problem wearing it as a dress provided you had ample coverage along the bust line, lol The sleeves come just about the elbow and are free flowing. You can quickly put it on and off, there are no buttons or zippers to fumble with. Great for a quick change! I now want one in every color after having seen and tried this particular color! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/NEOSAN-Womens-Oversized-Printed-Colorful/dp/B01C83XILY/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1458270463&sr=1-3&nodeID=7141123011