EurKitchen Professional-Grade Artisanal Whipped Cream Dispenser


Have some fun in the kitchen with this whipped cream dispenser!

If your a creative person, one that has always wanted to look like a professional chef or just a home cook *like me* that loves kitchen gadgets then this professional-grade artisanal whipped cream dispenser from EurKitchen is going to get lots of use in your kitchen. It is very easy to use by just filling with chilled cream, a N2O cartridge, then a good shake and you are all set to start having fun and being creative. It does have advantages over store bought whipped cream containers. The dispenser comes with 3 different tips to allow you to do more designs and have more fun. The dispenser is well made, simple to use and has a very nice elegant design that is very attractive. Please be aware that it *does not come with the N2O cartridges*, you will have to purchase those separately. The canister comes with the 3 interchangeable nozzles plus the company even includes a cleaning brush. Each and every part of this unit is very easy to clean and maintain. I like to keep mine in the refrigerator so it will always be cold whenever I need it as this does help when you are dispensing anything whipped. If you don't use all the contents, then you can leave them in the canister and most will keep up to 10 days therefore saving you money. The reason I did not give 5 stars is that I think the handle could use some work. I found the underneath to be a bit harsh on my hands as it is not solid metal and can be a bit uncomfortable if held very tightly, it actually felt like it was cutting into my hand although I did not suffer and cuts or bruises, just uncomfortable. I think a solid design or even a silicone covering would solve this problem. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the quality, performance, and the attachments. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/EurKitchen-Professional-Grade-Artisanal-Whipped-Dispenser/dp/B017XZYC2Q/ie=UTF8?m=A1LVK69OFB830W&keywords=whipped+cream+dispenser