First Secure 90 Piece Auto Emergency Roadside Kit


Fantastic kit to keep in your vehicle!

My goodness, I think they thought of everything! This auto emergency roadside kit by First Secure really goes beyond what I am used to seeing in an emergency kit. The kit includes *just to name a few* a heavy duty tow strap, tire plug kit, first aid kit, bungee cords, zip ties and even a gloves! There are so many more useful items in the bag but I'll touch on the ones that impressed me the most and don't generally come in other kits. The tow strap is heavy duty and would be very helpful in many situations! The tire plug kit is one of my favorites, my husband always has one of these kits in his garage but we never seem to be at or near home when a flat occurs, so including these was perfect! Along with the tire plug kit they included an air compressor so you can air that tire back up after plugging it. They include zip ties, you don't know how many uses these have until you are stranded and wishing you had one. Jumper cables! We have them in the garage but always forget to put them in our vehicles and these are one of the first things I would want in an emergency kit and First Secure must have read my mind!
First, Secure put everything you could want when you are stranded beside the road inside one nice, zippered canvas bag. The bag features a smooth gliding zipper and a sturdy carrying handle. The first aid kit inside the bag comes in its own zippered canvas bag that features a zipper pouch inside along with a clear pouch with separate pockets. Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of the products inside the bag and the inclusion of items we don't always think to have with us when out and about. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.


http://www.amazon.com/First-Secure-Complete-Emergency-Roadside/dp/B01C96AFWU