Gardenia Luxury Premium Lotion from Sparrow Naturals



Wonderful fragrance and makes my skin nice and soft!

I don't like a lot of fragrance in my lotion since I generally wear perfume and I don't want them to clash​. This gardenia hand cream from Sparrow Naturals has just enough fragrance so that I can use it and not feel like a walking perfume advertisement. I have been using it daily on my hands, they are especially dry right now and I wanted to see how this lotion compared to what I had been using. I have to say, it does just as good of a job moisturizing my hands as the expensive lotion I have been using. It doesn't leave my hands feeling or looking greasy plus it only takes less than a dime size, more like a green pea, to cover my hands perfectly. My hands stay moisturized all day like my other lotion and the scent slowly fades, or I just get used to it. I appreciate the pump since I personally prefer a pump lotion to a lotion in a tube. Overall, I loved the gentle fragrance but was most impressed with how well it worked on my dry skin! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Gardenia-Moisturizing-Natural-Sparrow-Naturals/dp/B01BDVT5K0/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1460161466&sr=8-7&keywords=sparrow+naturals+lotions