Green Convenience Mini Portable DC12V Multi-Use Heavy-Duty Air Compressor Tire Inflator



Well built and compact to keep in your vehicle without taking up a lot of space.

I use to carry a compressor with me in my vehicle but mine wasn't the best and soon played out. The first thing I noticed about this compressor was how well it was packaged and the weight. It was like my other compressor, cheaply made out of lightweight materials but this compressor was built well out of much better materials. The compressor is powered by your cigarette lighter port and comes with a nice long cord which I like. Ya Store includes 3 attachments so that you can air up balls, bicycle tires, car tires, etc. Each attachment screws onto the brass fitting on the air hose and then onto the tire with the exception of the ball inflator which, of course, does not screw into a ball, lol The compressor has rubber feet to give it stability and keep it from walking away while in use. Green Convenience also included a pressure gauge​ so you can monitor the pressure it is putting out. You can attach the compressor hose onto your valve stem and get back into your vehicle while it airs up your tire, this is especially nice in inclement weather. Although the compressor is loud, I didn't find that bothersome since most compressors are. It aired up a completely flat car tire in just 5 minutes. The size makes it easy to keep in your trunk or behind a seat allowing you to keep it with you at all times without taking up precious space. Overall, I was impressed with the quality, ease of use and portability of this compressor. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Convenience-Multi-Use-Heavy-Duty-Compressor/dp/B019DO93A6?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product