SUNPOLLO 5 Inch Mini USB Oscillating Fan-2 Speed Levels Table Desk Personal Head-Shaking Fan



Great size for portability and/or desktop!

When I first took this fan out of the box my initial thought was, this isn't going to do much. I was however proved wrong once I plugged it into the USB port on my laptop. The fan puts out a good amount of air, not enough to blow your wig off, lol but enough to make you comfortable. It's the perfect size for my desk and I have even ended up using it in my kitchen, close to me while I'm at the stove cooking. I do advise you to keep if from any direct heat if using it near a stove :) I appreciate that I can use it with a USB plug or batteries so that I can take it anywhere to use it. The fan has two speeds and can either oscillate or be stationary depending on your preferences. Overall, this is the perfect portable fan that allows me to take it anywhere and use it anywhere! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/SUNPOLLO-Oscillating-Personal-Head-Shaking-Batteries/dp/B01DK4II4W?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product