JJ Kitchen Deluxe 3 Pretend Cutting Toy Food Play Set w/ Dummy Knife, Accessories



Received wrong set that was cheap and not worth the asking price!

My set looked nothing like this set! I received a set that had a crab, lobster, fish, stove burner, plate. cutting board, etc. See pictures! I was semi-happy with the set upon first glance, even though it was not what I ordered, but after removing it from the package was quickly disappointed. The crab comes apart and won't stay together despite velcro on both pieces. The velcro on the top of the crab is recessed and doesn't even touch the bottom half of the crab but it sticks really good to my carpet! The fish barely stays together and the fish is hanging on by a thread! The size of the spoon, fork and knife are very tiny, I'd like them to be larger as our little one just looked at them, tried playing with them and then said "throw away?" Ha ha, I said sure! The stove burner did have a button to twist and made a clicking noise and a pot with lid to put on it. Maybe had I actually received the product I ordered I would have liked it better but having received the wrong set, that was mostly items to toss out, I would not order it again nor could I recommend it. The $25.98 price is way too high for the plastic set that has so many issues and is cheaply made. I can get a nicer set for much less! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Deluxe-Pretend-Cutting-Accessories/dp/B01D3XFFVE?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product