TURMERIC CURCUMIN BioPerine w/ 95% Curcuminoids by Fresh Healthcare


Don't give up after a couple of weeks, it took me 3 but I started to see great results!

I have been taking this Turmeric Curcumin for a month now and while I almost gave up after a couple of weeks, I am happy I stuck with it as I am now seeing the benefits. I suffer from swelling ankles and legs along with restless leg syndrome. I also have problems with my body being stiff in the mornings making it harder to get going. The first two weeks I was taking it, I couldn't see any difference but by the third week I was starting to see some improvement in the swelling and stiffness. Now it is week four and I can honestly say the swelling in my legs and ankles is all but gone! My restless legs have calmed down dramatically and I'm no longer stiff in the mornings! I take two capsules a day since that is what the label recommended. Fresh Healthcare has won me over and I am a tough customer to please when it comes to supplements, lol If your expecting amazing results in less than 3 weeks then you may get disappointed and I had asked my doctor about this to which she told me to not expect anything from vitamins or supplements for at least a month as it takes that long for the body to adjust and react, she was correct since I started to see some results by the third week. I'm glad I didn't give up and wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone with stiffness, arthritis or swelling to at least give it a try. As for other conditions, I can't speak for those since they don't apply to my situation and each situation is different. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PF77OK
www.fresh-healthcare.com