JoJo's Secret Hair Straightener and Hair Curler


Everything I need and want all in one appliance!

I am so glad someone finally put 3 styling tools into one! I like to do different styles with my natural wavy hair but having to keep all the different tools around is a pain. With JoJo's Secret Hair Straightener and Hair Curler, I can clear the clutter and save on space. I can use it all three ways and not have to change tools or have 2 or 3 plugged in at once! I can straighten, curl, crimp or wave my hair with just one small appliance! I appreciate JoJo's Secret including a swivel cord, for me that is a must! The unit doesn't get screaming hot so I don't have to worry about burning my hair, yes, I've done it before, lol. The cord is also a nice long length and now I can stand farther away and style my hair whereas before I had to stay close to the outlet. Our bathroom has double sinks and I like either being on the far end or the middle which was difficult with other appliance since the cords were so short. This styler also has a lock button so you don't have to worry about keeping it close manually while using the curling portion. I was also pleased and shocked that it heated up in 30 seconds, saving me valuable time! So far, I haven't found anything that I didn't like but if asked to change one thing, I would just make it a little longer so I could use wider sections of my hair at a time but other than that, I wouldn't change anything. I was provided a sample of the product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C5E4VX0?keywords=JoJo%27s%20Secret%20Hair%20Straightener%20and%20Hair%20Curler&qid=1457695110&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1