Mandala: Coloring Book For Adults (Volume 3) by Celeste von Albrecht



A great coloring book for those of us that are just beginning our coloring journey!

I am just finding my inner child again, lol I have tried a few different adult coloring books and most of the pictures I'm afraid to color for fear of screwing them up. With this Mandala coloring book from Celeste von Albrecht I can practice at different levels until I am comfortable to do more intricate designs. The book is intended in my opinion for beginners like me to practice. You get a variety of designs at a variety of difficulty levels. Yes, a lot of the pictures have thick lines but I for one appreciate that in it gives a beginner like myself more confidence and lets me color while staying inside the lines, lol. If your are advanced in coloring then this book is probably not what you are looking for. There are pictures to color that are thin lined and very intriciate but this book is geared more toward getting you started on the wonderful world of adult coloring. You get 50 pictures of different difficulty levels all on beautiful white quality pages. For myself, I really like the book and am practicing my coloring using it to become more comfortable with my skills before moving onto more difficult designs. Overall, I found the book to be a great beginners book made with high quality paper and a great assortment of different difficulty levels. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Mandala-Coloring-Book-Adults-3/dp/150560768X/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8