La-Chef BBQ Grill Mat-As Seen on TV-Set of 4


Great quality and nothing sticks!

We love to grill but hate trying to keep the grates clean, ugh! With these grill mats from La-Chef clean up is no longer a chore. Our grill is a bit on the small side so we just cut one of the mats and it fit great. They are truly non-stick as everything slid right off, the only thing I would suggest is that you have something handy to hold the mat when using a spatula since the mat is so slick it too may slide on you. I appreciated that you also got a second mat plus a baking and mess mat. The baking mat is great for cookies, they cook uniformly and you don't have to use spray or grease the pan. The mesh mat is perfect for using on the grill with any food but we have decided that foods like vegetables, shrimp and other foods that always tend to fall through the grates will be perfect to use on the mesh mat.
The only thing I found that I wasn't real fond of was on our mesh mat, one edge is unfinished and raw. Having said that, I was concerned it could poke a finger or cut it but I bravely volunteered my finger and the mesh has enough give to it so it won't cut you and my finger was thankful! lol Cleaning the mats is super easy since you can throw them in the dishwasher but I just used some warm soapy water and had them clean lickety split! Overall, I found the quality is great, the non-stick perfect and the ability to cut to size a big plus! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/La-Chef-Mat-As-Reuseable-Leave-Intact-Lifetime-Guarantee/dp/B01B0WZG6Y?ie=UTF8&keywords=grill%20mat&qid=1459782118&ref_=sr_1_25&s=lawn-garden&sr=1-25